[Dynagroove] Grow 7.28.01>>Reminder

sacred grounds sgp02 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 25 11:59:15 PDT 2001

Hello Everyone,

This is just a reminder to the house community. Don't forget this Saturday
is GROW-Los Angeles Unite. Proudly presented by Sacred Grounds. We open our
mind & heart and invite the entire house community to come together and
rejoice in the music that we all love so much, DEEP HOUSE!!! Make your own
definition of Grow and come share it with the rest of us as we share ours
with you...Some of us have been a part of this community for years now and
some of us are new to our community. We look foward to seeing both new and
old faces as we GROW together, and as one. These dj's have been carefully
chosen to guide you on a rhythmic journey and take you on a trip from the
first record to the very end.

Room 1:
DJ Lou & Ruben Medellin (10-2am)
Little Chris (2am-4am)
Juan Nunez (4am-6am)

Room 2:
Jordan (10-midnite)
G-Dubbs (midnite-2am)
Benjamin (2am-4am)
Kasey Goto (4am-6am)

$10 cover all nite long.
2 rooms of fresh organic home grown house music. Drinks for those 21+.
Early arrival is suggested due to the over whelming responce we've had on
the voice mail and emails. Doors open at 10pm-6am. Centrally located in the
beautiful city of Dowtown Los Angeles. Call day of even for directions.
We'll see everyone on the dance floor!

Peace,
SGP