[Dynagroove] An apology from Tangent...

TRO trowbridge_steve at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 26 16:50:02 PDT 2001

An apology to anyone who tried to attend Gallery / Tangent last night at
the Martini Lounge.

We had problems with the arrival of our talent and without the normal
Tangent residents scheduled to play, we were forced to cancel the night
at the last minute.  Sorry to those who showed up and were turned away.

Until further notice, Tangent  ///  slightly chilled will continue to
take place on only the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of the month.  Those
sessions will still continue to feature our eclectic sounds under the
stars and will be absolutely free.

This weekend look out for the announcement of next week's line-up.  Once
again, Tangent will return next week, on August 1.

Thank you for your continued support and we regret any confusion this
may have caused.

See you next week!

--the founD8tion