[Dynagroove] PANHANDLE IS COMING, AUG.23

jason henry jasonhenry000 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 26 17:09:11 PDT 2001

Hey dynapeeps,we at UNITING SOULS ,in our quest to bring you the best in
underground music,just wanted to let you know that we have booked the
Panhandle records crew for a spectacular event on thurs. Aug, 23,2001. If
you don't know this record label, go look in any record store and you'll see
their discs on the wall or CHECK OUT the panhandle web site (nice site, I
might add)@ http://www.panhandlerecords.com, and you'll see what we are
talking about. With affiliates all over Cali.They are truly one of the
brightest shining gems in the west coast underground and delight people all
over the world with that unmistakably Panhandle sound.Not only are they sick
producers ,but even sicker Djs. The location is safe and will not be shut
down .The sound will be AWESOME and the music, well, it will be purely
Panhandle.Keep your eyes and ears open for more info on this last  party of
the summer from UNITING SOULS .Don't miss this,seriously!
                  love,U.S.

"And as we let our own light shine...our presence automatically liberates
others." - Nelson Mandela