[SacredGrounds] Re: [Dynagroove] Reagle Beagle returns Sept. 2 (labor day Wknd)

Richard Lopez slick1er at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 19:44:42 PDT 2001

No disrespect to ya edison, but...... The
security sucks ass there. They sweat me and my
friends all the time!! They tried to ruff me up
for promoting there. The spot is very nice, but
well overpriced!!! I would never use it, but
won't discourage peeps from using it.

$.02 Slick
--- ForceField Sound <edisonbaldeon at hotmail.com>
wrote:

<HR>

<P>whoa there mackdaddie>>>>>>............i dont
recall any bullshit with security or anyone
complaining about the heat.......that place has
50 foot ceilings(remember its not the jujufreaks
party). THe only problem we encountered there was
the fact that we ran out of tickets at 3am and
the peeps in line had to wait for 15minutes with
out anyone coming in. thats about it. \</P>
<P>The simple solution is:</P>
<P>DONT LIKE IT..............DONT
GO.<BR><BR>lates,</P>
<P>edison</P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>p.s. as far as security goes, its up to you
to get your shit in. They are just doing their
job.</DIV>
<DIV>Please refer to simple simple soluiton above
if any doubts.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>ppss. Keep an eye out for teasers of "Funky
Down Set" with Johnny Fiasco coming September
28th at Reagle Beagle.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>ForceFieldSoundSystems</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>818-609-6138</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>818-763-8760</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV><A
href="http://www.forcefieldsound.com/">www.ForceFieldSound.com</A></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV><A
href="http://www.reaglebeagle.net/">www.reaglebeagle.net</A></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P> </P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>From: Mack <SPICOLI at HAPP-E.COM>
<DIV></DIV>>Reply-To: Spicoli at happ-e.com
<DIV></DIV>>To: "ForceField Sound"
<EDISONBALDEON at HOTMAIL.COM>,
sacredgroundsproject at coollist.com,
dynagroove at reelhouse.net
<DIV></DIV>>Subject: Re: [Dynagroove] Reagle
Beagle returns Sept. 2 (labor day Wknd)
<DIV></DIV>>Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 16:25:33 -0700
(PDT)
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>>Club Orion=Too Much Bullshit to deal
with.
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>>can we quit using this place until
they hire better security and install some
fawking fans?
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>>Spicoli..
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>>--- "ForceField Sound"
<EDISONBALDEON at HOTMAIL.COM>
<DIV></DIV>> > wrote:
<DIV></DIV>> >
<DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> >
<DIV></DIV>> >
<DIV></DIV>> >
<DIV>Hey all,</DIV></DIV>> >
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> >
<DIV>This is just a friendly reminder:</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> >
<DIV>Sunday September 2, 2001</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> >
<DIV>ForceField & 2beContinued</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> >
<DIV>bring you a second dose of :</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> >
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> >
<H2><FONT face="Arial Black, Geneva, Arial,
Sans-serif">Reagle Beagle</FONT></H2>
<DIV></DIV>> >
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> >
<DIV>Starring :</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> >
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> >
<DIV>Tony(S.F.,Siesta)</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> >
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> >
<DIV>Markie(S.F.,Wicked)</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> >
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> >
<DIV>Joeski(NYC,Siesta,Maya,Chocolate
Factory)</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> >
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> >
<DIV>Co-starring :</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> >
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> >
<DIV>Vanyo(ForceFieldSound)</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> >
<DIV>Chris
Martin(FreshProduce,2BeContinued)</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> >
<DIV>Jason(2BeContinued)</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> >
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> >
<DIV>This Event will go from 9pm-6am. And will be
located at Club Orion in Downtown L.A. Fully
Permited with secure parking for all of you with
the BMW's & Benzz'z. hehehe</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> >
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> >
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> >
<DIV>Peace,</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> >
<DIV>edison<BR></DIV>
[...]
<DIV></DIV><BR clear=all>
<HR>
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at <A
href="http://go.msn.com/bql/hmtag_itl_EN.asp">http://explorer.msn.com</A><BR>
<DIV></DIV>> >
<DIV></DIV>> >
<DIV></DIV>> >
<DIV></DIV>>

<DIV></DIV>> >Dynagroove at reelhouse.net
<DIV></DIV>>
>http://mistress.reelhouse.net/mailman/listinfo/dynagroove

<DIV></DIV>> >
<DIV></DIV>> >Brought to you by Reelhouse Network

<DIV></DIV>> >http://www.reelhouse.net
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>>_____________________________________________________________

<DIV></DIV>>Get free @happ-e.com address by
visiting http://www.happ-e.com
download of MSN Explorer at <a

[Sponsored by:]
4 DVDs for only $0.49 each (plus s&h)! What are
you waiting for?
Start building your library today with your
favorite films.
With so many titles to choose from, youre bound
to find some essential
titles you just can't live without! Click for
more details.
   Click Here: http://28.nu/ac
here</a>