[Dynagroove] cade please help!

Cade O Nelson con at reelhouse.net
Thu Jul 26 20:14:38 PDT 2001

the next dynagroove is scheduled to run on september 29th.  But if you
were wondering what was going on in August then read on!!!!!

Dynagroove & Rhythmn Junkies bring you

EASY
Saturday August 18th 2001
This will be a $10 local event running from 10 PM to 5 AM

DJs will rotate all night

Conway (Shindig, Our House, Free Thinking)
Cade   (Dynagroove, Free Thinking, Motion)
Dazy   (Tropical, Sister DJs, Motion)

Info:
323 878 5549