[Dynagroove] knowledge given, and to be received...

MzCherryBomb at aol.com MzCherryBomb at aol.com
Fri Jul 27 02:41:01 PDT 2001

TORONTO>>>>>
Thanks in part to cooperate America,  my place of employment has provided me
with a wonderful, all expense paid trip the the lovely land of Toronto.  Any
and all private replies back regarding clubs, record stores, house and/or
underground culture would be greatly appreciated.  My schedule already
includes a nite @ Roxy Blu to see Nick Holder... Come on people, show off all
that knowledge you got!

FARINA>>>>>
On another note, all you Mark Farina fans MUST check out his new tape
"Playground Moves" available @ Tweekin.com ... All I can say is WOW!!! It's
definitely Mark at his best. From what I heard, a few tracks he played at
Deep are on the tape.  I would have been @ Deep that nite, but my car died on
Hollywood Blvd.  Some of my fave tracks on the tape include the Freaks
"Washing machine"-bit and a sick ass new Martin Venetjoki track.

Hope everyone has a wonderful and SAFE weekend!
Cherilyn