[Dynagroove] Our House...this Tuesday!

Ami D spirit_ad at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 31 00:25:11 PDT 2001

Hello everyone. I hope that you are all doing well. I had a long weekend at
work (again), so I didn't get out, but it sounds like everyone had a fun
weekend.

Anyhow, I'd like to invite you to join us at Our House this Tuesday for a
"Spaztik Plaztik" night with Spaztik Plaztik DJ's:

Danielsan-Durham, N.C.
Ministry-Ministree Productions
Spirit-Our House
and an opening set by Pat Goodfoote-Giant

This is 21+, running from 9pm-2am with a $5 cover.

Info: 949-454-5987

Directions: Take all routes to the 55 South. At the end of the freeway the
first light you hit will be 19th St. Make a right on 19th and follow it up
through Pomona and make a left into the first parking lot after the
Smart-N-Final. Located at the Lions Den at 719 W.19th St. in Costa Mesa.
Drive safely and I hope to see you there! ~Ami~