[Dynagroove] Yes! Fundamental was sick as fudge!!!

MzCherryBomb at aol.com MzCherryBomb at aol.com
Sun Mar 4 22:19:06 PST 2001

   Thank you to anyone and everyone who had involvement with Fundamental last
night! I had the absolute *best* time, kickin' it with some of the *best*
people, hearing some of the *best* sets I have heard in quite awhile.
   Zack was awesome! I wish that more people were there earlier to hear him
... he REALLY impressed me. Dazy, excellent as always: One of my friends had
never seen her live before last night, and he was blown away by her style.
Diz was throwing some crazy shit in his set that surprised the hell out of
me! All of a sudden this bumpy, jumpy, twangy(?) song came on and the crowd
went crazy... Heather tore it up too...Not a bad track was bumped by her...
As for Ben, unfortunately by this time I had been awake for over 28 hours and
could no longer dance... But I did hear his beautiful set and very much
enjoyed it; it made for a perfect ending to this event.
   The ONLY downfall was a few lame "whistle-blowers," but I'm sure they
aren't on this list anyway...*wink*
   I felt so lucky to be in such a great venue with all this talent under one
roof. Thanks again to planet 9 and whoever is behind vibeflow... Sick ass
party.

And if you read this, much thanks again to Ben and also Dale=)

Cherry