[Dynagroove] Fundamental Review

Kathy T katize at home.com
Mon Mar 5 17:08:33 PST 2001

Just wanted to add to all the positive comments about Fundamental this
past Saturday night.
Yes, it was off the mother fuckin hook!!! L.A. was rocked by some serious
house music that night and all of us that got to experience it were truly blessed.
I walked in right in time about 20 minutes into Diz's set and and I was
truly happy at what I was hearing him spin and the exceptional sound
system that was bumpin those sounds.  Diz tore it up all the way through
the end and threw down some very deep and sexy Chicago-style house.  He was
on it the whole time.  Some tracks he played were literally giving me chills
down my spine. How about that house mix of Jill Scott's
"He Loves Me".....sweeeet!  I'm glad to know that many dj's have discovered
and got there hands on that beautiful gem.  Right before that he played a deep track
with some gorgeous female vocals that kept repeating "Cause I'm a woman" ....
Can anyone id this track?... I have to know what it is.
Right after Diz, DJ Heather got on and let me tell you she did not miss a beat.
(Except when some idiot up front bumped into the tables)
I have been waiting to get a chance to hear her spin in L.A. and I was truly amazed at
her style, skills and musical selections.  This lovely lady now tops my charts as one of the
best female dj's out there.
I stayed  for about 45 minutes into Ben's set and I enjoyed it very much but my legs just could
not move any longer and my ride was also tired so we left.

Overall, a fantastic A++ party.  Besides the great dj's and sweet melodies that night,
the venue, staff and the sound-system were tops. Also, hardly any
glowstick swinging, pacifier-sucking, surgical mask wearing retards.
Just a bunch of wonderful and serious heads in the HOUSE!!!

Thanks to all who made this party happen.
Keep them coming!!

much love,

Kathy