[Dynagroove] Euphonic & Free Thinking

nj n8justice at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 15:12:00 PST 2001

heheheheheheheheheh you guys are funny.
~
I myself also had a blast at Euphonc last night!
Lance's set got progressively sicker as the night went
on! Gemini picked up right where Lance left off and
continued to contribute to the amount of water being
reverse-osmosized from my body.(yeah!! dance physics
yaknowhat i mean?!)
~
What a great way to be introduced to EuphonicPhunk. I
had not been to the Roxy in 6 years and it was my
first time going to Euphonic, so I had a night of
newness as it were.
~
And the ladies of Hollywood were defnly getting down
lastnight. It starts at ZOKI and makes it way all the
way back up the alphabet and back down. (hahahahaha
lol zokes)
~
Sorry. but Zoki is the Boogiemonsteress, I am gonna
admit with pride that I have sampled a few of her
moves. I saw Dazy and Deanna boogie-ing too!
~
Yesh yesh, I guess I can look forward to having baggy
eyes at work on Fridays from now on. Cade it is all
your fault!! All making me come out and dance all
hard...

=]

hey waitaminit, Cade said Gemini at FreeThinking
tonight right?!?!?!?!

yeeessssss see ya'll later!

n8

=====
n8justice at yahoo.com
- "Don't read whatever it says below this line." -