[Dynagroove] my g-list drama, word to all the hunnies

Mike Wikkid mikewikkid at mindspring.com
Tue Mar 13 11:10:33 PST 2001

dude... you rock.. ! =)

Well first I roled out with my homiez to free thinking to check out the hunnies and some
house beats.  Worked my g-list charm and got all my homiez in for free, thanks for the
g-list hook-up Cade.  Guess it pays to be a hot promotur if you know what I mean!  Then we
rolled to Move and chekked out the hunnies there but they wouldn't talk to us so we went
home and ate an apple.

Then the Life Music party, we thought it was the Life party, damn it gets real confuseing
somtimes.  So we get to the door and I showwed the girl there my g-list card but she said
we had to pay.  If I weren't such a gentelmen Id call myself a bitch!  Well mabe they will
book my residents next time and they can get on the g-list.  But this time they dissed me
and made me pay.  Whats really uncool is I dont have an ATM card and this girl said I
couldnt pay with my g-card, I had to pay cash.  No respect!  I was so mad it was hard to
check out the hunnies but I checked out one or two anyway.  But I dunno the OC hunnies
arent as fly as the la ones and the promters in OC dont take the g-card.  Man OC is wack!