[Dynagroove] Tropical Tour this Sun-day - important Location Change

Ben Annand mr_annand at email.msn.com
Fri Mar 16 09:54:17 PST 2001

Hi,

Just wanted to let everyone know that Tropical Tour kickoff will NOT be at the Santa Monica Pier this Sunday as that location as no longer viable.  The event is being moved to another location, please call this number for more info on Sunday: 310-398-9616.  The event will still take place from 4pm-midnight, the lineup I think is:

Mark Seva 4-6pm
Dazy 6-8pm
Brad 8-10pm
Mr. Annand 10-12pm

Sorry I don't have more specific info on the venue but I am off to Guadalajara for tonight and the venue is undecided between two places at the moment.  Just call 31-398-9616 on Sunday or you can also check the Tropical line: 310-281-8217...

Thanks & see ya Sunday...

Ben