[Dynagroove] CARAVAN REVIEW

Lou Armendariz lou-sgp at housemusic.com
Mon Mar 19 12:05:29 PST 2001

Hello All,
I just want to thank all of you who made it out to CARAVAN on Sat. night, we had a blast. Everyone played a great set and the 180 people that were there packed the floor and danced there asses off!. It  made me remember how much I love the intimate vibe. We definatley need to do more of these shows. I was really surprised to see how many people showed up and stayed til the end, with only 1 week to promote and word of mouth. Cade, it was nice to see you dance it up and have fun for a while. Eros and others on this list, it was nice to see you there shakin it.

until next time
Lou

House music all night long. Free email. And more!
http://www.housemusic.com