[Dynagroove] BREAK YO' SELF WEDNESDAY

supa dupa breakyoself16 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 5 07:19:11 PDT 2001

    Last weeks installment of break yo self sessions was off the hook
again... Thank you all for your continued & much appreciated support... Zeke
started the night w/ some deep funk dusty gems to soothe the soul, followed
nicely by disco master jeff Overton who lets just say came way correct & to
top off the night we had another dose of SF love courtesy of Butterfly that
left many wanting the night to continue... Thanks again to you (3) for doing
what you do, much love from the break yo self crew...

    break yo' self BBQ session ver.2.0 vol.3.0 takes place this Wednesday
September 5th with LA's own Tony Watson from WAX, our own Scotty Coats & the
one & only Joshone... Please arrive early the BBQ has been busy busy
& the food goes as fast as its cooked... Please feel free to bring your own
food to BBQ & a healthy appetite is strongly suggested...

Dj line up in order of appearance
---------------------------------
Joshone(freshly baked wax, abstract workshop)
Scotty coats(imagination sound, 55South, abstract workshop)
Tony Watson(WAX, mekanic, ibidan)

Doors open @ 9pm & ladies are free b4 10:30 & 3$ after, guys 5$ all night
We are all getting' together for the weekly groove @ 1700 placentia street
in costa mesa "the tiki bar" w/ BBQ till food runs out or bring your own &
q' it up along w/ 2$ coronas & 2$ twisted tiki shots...

For more info please call 714.444.6009
Or visit our web link @ http://members.aol.com/breakyoselfinfo/

The vision is family keep it alive... Dirty beats for clean peeps...

Peace & much respect

Break yo' self crew