[Dynagroove] rhythma,james curd

Zorica Stancevic zoki at reelhouse.net
Mon Sep 10 10:04:50 PDT 2001

yes, gemini did not show...

i think the party was $20, not sure though...

in any case, as much as people may have been disappointed
that gemini didn't show initially, i do not think they
were disappointed in the music or the vibe on saturday night.

i have been to a few events at the stillwell and
this is the first time i was not bored out of my mind there.

the music was great! and hey, you got two chicago djs and
great producers instead of one. we missed louis's set but jonra
was definately moving the crowd when we got there. james curd
and tim schumaker kept the vibe going and the crowd was energetic
and enthusiastic.

i personally had a great time and i know that a lot of other people
did too. who cares if gemini wants to be a schmuck and not show up..

james and tim MORE than made up for it.

i thank eric and the rest of the crew for taking the chance and
having james and tim play and giving them the opportunity to
make some fans here in LA.

zoki