[Dynagroove] America in Crisis

BuDDhAx151x at aol.com BuDDhAx151x at aol.com
Wed Sep 12 13:54:36 PDT 2001

I woke up, I took a shower, got dressed for work, and when I was about the
eat my breakfast, my mom shouted, check out the news, hurry!  I turned on the
TV, tuned into CNBC, and there stood one of the world trade towers engulfed
in flames.  And as I watched with awe and tried to ponder how such a thing
could happen, a second plane that seemed to come out of nowhere plunged
itself into the other world trade tower.  First came wonder, a kind of wonder
that I've only felt before watching a Bruce Willis DIE HARD movie. But this
was for real.  The news coverage could only show so much.  But from the
amatuer videos aired on TV, you can hear the screams of the people watching
this aweful display of destruction.  Many lives were lost, mothers, fathers,
brothers, sisters, aunties, uncles, grandmothers, grandfathers, and friends.
And to whom can we credit this foul deed to, no one.  We can only but assume
who did it.  Its a cowardly act indeed, to be the one responsible for the
deaths of innocent people, for the pain and suffering of loved ones, and not
show face and not claim responsibility.  Not only has the american people
lost their sense of security, now we wonder when is the next time, and who
will it involve.  It could be the city of Los Angeles that's next but who
could tell?

I feel for the those people that lost friends and relatives in yesterday's
events.  But right now, we must show our strength and keep going.  Try to
help those in need, but at the same time try to continue with our lives and
show these terrorists that it will take more than that for us to lose our
sense of freedom.  We will not hide and will only rise above this.  It would
be a darker day for america if we stopped living our lives to its fullest
extent.

I hope this helps.

BUDDHA