Fw: [Dynagroove] where is everyone?

xendrea xendrea at hightheory.net
Wed Sep 12 14:49:49 PDT 2001

9/12/01  1:50pm

well,

i just got back into my office after being evacuated from my building for 2.5 hours.

there was a briefcase left suspiciously in front of our building which has an Israeli bank inside.

the LAPD came, the bomb squad came, blew it up.  there was nothing inside.

now, i have to come back to work and try not to let the bit of fear about another threat that may be real happening and be productive.

i don't like to live my life in fear, and i don't want to, but it is a bit disconcerting.

unfortunately, i think that there will many instances similar to mine ahead in the days to come throughout the US.

my prayers are with us all and i hope we can get through this awkward time.  we are not use to such a life here in the US, and now we must learn to accommodate these new feelings of insecurity into our lives and move forward.

again, my love and prayers go out to all of us affected directly and indirectly by this horrible tragedy.

best

:xen