[Dynagroove] ANY ''GIVE THANKS''REVIEWS

Zach Rieken zach at fluxpromotions.com
Mon Sep 17 13:00:22 PDT 2001

"Give Thanks" was one of the best outdoor, day parties I've been to this
year!  Everyone was in good spirits and danced their asses off.  Not to
mention fantastic sets by Joeshua from Uniting Souls and the Bodyrock DJs on
a 3x4 with Soul.  It's great to hear some really adventurous music from
these guys lately.  And all for a great cause... what more can you ask for?

Zach