[Dynagroove] dyno hot.

CES8000 at aol.com CES8000 at aol.com
Sun Sep 30 18:39:23 PDT 2001

In a message dated Sun, 30 Sep 2001  5:16:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time, "Preston Mielke" <bivouac1 at earthlink.net> writes:

>  i gotta say saturday sucked. i got
> there around 2 and it was going off but it got really hot really fast. then i
> looked around and saw that there was absolutely no windows, no fans, and no
> ventilation making it unbearable.me and my friends split around 3. next
> time look for a building that lets air come in. what were you guys thinking??

___well, yeah it was hot last night but there were a few fans around the place. I dont think having windows open would have made much of a difference with that many people gettin' their groove on. I'm pretty sure most buildings 'let air in' otherwise we all would have died yo.*wink* =) hell, i'm down for piching in on buying some big fans for events in the future.. setting up two or 3 hugs fans infront of the crowd would help alot.

and to all the reelhouse staff... the party last night kicked fucking ass!!! i saw all kinds of great people, and all the dj's were going off! thanks again for making it a night not to forget!!! thanks again to all the dynagirlies... i had all kinds of eye candy all night long!!!! shake what ya mama gave ya girls!!!

-Chris