[Dynagroove] Re: STACEY KIDD @ HONEY

Mark Sanchez mark at pimrecordings.com
Fri Aug 2 21:44:03 PDT 2002

I whole heartedly agree... he was playing the most commercial music since Jesse Saunders... if I wanted to hear all the anthem tracks I would just pick up the latest Ibiza compilation... it really is a shame because he was creative when it came to his mixing and he was on point, too bad he ruined it by playing anthem after anthem... maybe he should have just played all his tracks, it would definitely have been better... much respect to the Honey crew cus its a dope spot and much love for bringing out Stacey Kidd... although i wasnt pleased with him, at least i can now judge him from my experience and not from someone elses.

Mark