[Dynagroove] FINAL GUESTLIST INVITE. .. .

Diluted Image dilutedimage at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 7 16:59:47 PDT 2002

I want to remind everyone that Sound Factory is goin' off tomorrow night at
the Liquid Lounge; If you would like to be on the guestlist, email me at
DilutedImage at hotmail.com by  6pm tomorrow night.  We'll be celebrating Nick
McDaniels b-day  this week, so arrive early to avoid long lines.  Guestlist
entry ends at 11pm.  Did I mention the $2 DRINKS (any drink!) & $2 SUSHI
until midnight?  Come check it out.

-[DilutedImage]
-Sound Factory, HB

Club Information:
Kaboom Entertainment and Anamoly Productions present Sound Factory, every
Thursday. Join us for a night of OC's hottest Thursday club in OC's hottest
new venue - Liguid Lounge. Join special guest DJs as they bring down the
house in style. Venue features 3-separate rooms, a new sushi bar,
unbelievable jacuzzi bar, 2nd level ultra plush VIP loft with private dance
floor and bar, also four additional full bars with drink specials ($2
U-Call-It drinks and sushi), heated smoking patio, intimate club setting. 2
levels with pool tables, and a huge dance floor with 5 stages.

Location:
7887 Center Ave., Huntington Beach
(Exit Beach off the 405fwy, go west on Beach, turn Right on Center)