[Dynagroove] Poison wishes to infect you with thanks and warm fuzzies...

Jhymn (No-I-Tu-Love) & ART2 jhymnbro at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 16 11:38:34 PDT 2002

We just wanted to thank everybody that came out to Poison. It sounds like many clubs had sort of a rough night on Wednesday, whereas you wouldn't have known it by the attendance at Poison.  So, for those of you that decided to come try out our little experiment, thanks for supporting. We appreciate it.

And, on that note, we're going to do it again... woohoo!!! Heh... ;-)

Not for another 6 weeks, however. From that point on, it's looking like the first Wednesday of every month. So, I believe the first Wednesday of October is the 3rd (I could be mistaken here) and we'll be doing a once a month Poison, with Greyboy always as your resident DJ and monthly special guests from our always fun and exciting house community.

Back to last night... I would have to say that as far as I was concerned, we accomplished our task. We really saw a great mix of people from both communities that we know and love (myself more from the house end of things and Jen (ART2) more from the underground hiphop end of things), however everybody that came was uber-cool, everybody at King King (staff, security, bartenders, and of course the owner Mario) were also uber-cool, and very easy to work with, which, in my opinion makes this a great place be.

We also have to thank all the DJs, Greyboy for coming up all the way from San Diego and coming up with about 10 people -- enjoyed that. Logic for playing and all his promotional help. And of course Lance and JT (Undercover Agency) who closed us out a few minutes after 4am with a beautiful set -- and unbelievably people were still dancing even up to the sweet and and yet bitter end. :-)

So, good enough... was fun... thank you... let's do it again.

Jhymn and ART2
:-)