[Dynagroove] Tribeism Review-Where's the love?

Dan Beaman dj_darwin949 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 19 14:43:01 PDT 2002

I had a really great time at Tribeism this past Saturday.  Yes it sucks more people didn't come out to support the party and yes it was in Inglewood of all places but I was really surprised at how spacious and clean the venue was and the sound was top notch!  Not to mention the VinylTribe dj set's!  Everyone came ready to play and gave the crowd their all.  Very creative programming and the mixing was flawless!  It's sad though that by the time that Fred came on @ 2am that the crowd that was there throughout the night seemed to have disappeared.  This was more than likely attributed to the bar closing at 1:40am.  Were they just there to drink or see Fred Everything??
Overall, I had a great time.  The VinylTribe put on a great party at a dope location with quality talent and I will definitely be hitting up the next one.  Hopefully everyone else will too!
Respect,
Dan (Darwin)