[Dynagroove] Future House Issue 17

DJ Lillyanne djgirl at futurehouse.net
Tue Aug 20 04:32:35 PDT 2002

Future House Issue 17
<http://www.futurehouse.net>http://www.futurehouse.net

Contents
1. Futurehouse.net
2. Smoggy Days
3...Get Perlonized...
4. Lillyanne's Calendar
5. Other Events
6. Heading Home Recordings
7. Futurehouse.net Submissions/Contact Info
8. Newsletter Subscriptions

1. FUTUREHOUSE.NET

Internet Mixshow
Hosted by Lillyanne

Weekly internet mixshow presents special guest dj sets
  and a weekly calendar of events.

This Week
August 19th
Markus Nikolai LIVE at Futurehouse 06 anniversary (Perlon. Germany)

You can also listen previous guests on the archives page, such as
Doc Martin, Mark Farina,Idjut Boys, Onionz,
Zip, Halo, Luke Solomon, and more!!

*Download MP3's of Lillyanne's sets.
   Futurehouse.net on the go!!
* Lillyanne & Guest Charts
* Guest Bio

http://www.futurehouse.net

2. Smoggy Days
Headroom presents
a New Monthly Club
Grand Opening
Saturday August 24, 2002

Smoggy Days' djs
Lillyanne
Paul T
+ Friend
Jonathan Lastra

Located @ 1032 S. Grand Ave
(next to the Grand Ave Night Club
entrance through the back alley)
@Olympic
21 & Over
10PM - 6AM
$10
Sounds by SoundFactorySystems.com
http://www.headroomlosangeles.com

3. Futurehouse & Compu_sol Present:
...GET PERLONIZED...

with
PANTYTEC'S
SAMMY DEE
(PERLON. BERLIN)
plus for the first time in LA
JAN D
(ANALOGIC. DETROIT)
AZTECH SOL
(COMPU_SOL)
LILLYANNE
(HEADINGHOME RECORDINGS)

10:00PM.-6:00AM VIDEO BY LENNYHAWK
18+ FULL BAR FOR 21+ DOWNTOWN LA INFO: 323.960.7855
  WWW.FUTUREHOUSE.NET * WWW.AZTECHSOL.COM

4. CATCH FUTUREHOUSE'S OWN LILLYANNE AT...

Free Tuesday Night Party!
SYSTEM

**We have old school video game set ups.
  PacMan, Galaga & Mario Bros plus more (Atari, Coleco & Nintendo)

This Tuesday 08:20:02
celebrating their birthdays
Lillyanne
Cocoe (Seasons)

System Calendar
08:27:02
Juan Nunez (WAX)
Kasey Goto (WAX)

09:03:02
Paul T (Smoggy Days)
Jonathan Lastra (Headinghome Recordings)

09:10:02
Jamie Thinnes (Seasons)
Louis FS (FreeThinking)

09:17:02
Lillyanne
Jan D (Detroit)

09:24:02
Peter Black (Shadow Print)
Dj Sol (Giant)

http://www.systemevents.com

Located @ Blue 1642 Las Palmas Ave.
Just south of Hollywood Blvd. * 18+ Full Bar for 21+ 10:pm-2:am

Saturday August 24, 2002
SMOGGY DAYS
Another HeadRoom Production

Lillyanne
Paul T
Jonathan Lastra

$10 All Night
21 & Over, Full Bar
http://www.headroomlosangeles.com

Sounds by Sounds Factory Systems

Futurehouse & Compu_sol Present:
...GET PERLONIZED...

with
PANTYTEC'S
SAMMY DEE
(PERLON. BERLIN)
plus for the first time in LA
JAN D
(ANALOGIC. DETROIT)
AZTECH SOL
(COMPU_SOL)
LILLYANNE
(HEADINGHOME RECORDINGS)

10:00PM.-6:00AM VIDEO BY LENNYHAWK
18+ FULL BAR FOR 21+ DOWNTOWN LA INFO: 323.960.7855
  WWW.FUTUREHOUSE.NET * WWW.AZTECHSOL.COM

4. OTHER EVENTS/CLUBS

FREE THINKING FRIDAYS
Totally Free Event

21 & Over
Located at Boardner's
1652 N. Cherokee
Just South of Hollywood

DEEP
Sunday August 25,2002
resident
Mark Grant

Located @ Sixteen Fifty
1650 Schrader Blvd
Hollwood
visit http://deep-la.com

6. HEADING HOME RECORDINGS
Futurehouse is proud to announce a  new label, Heading Home Recordings.

Look out for the following releases:
Summer '02
HHR-001 Hawkeye & Hotlips :: Undreamed-Featured on the Futurehouse
6th Anniversary Commemorative CD. Lillyanne & Paul T have been
playing this one for quite some time now.

Fall '02
HHR-002 Hawkeye & Hotlips featuring John Juster- on the jazzy tip.

HHR-003 JalG - Some dark mid-tempo house. Great premiere release for
Jal G aka Jonathan Lastra.

7. CONTACT/SUBMISSIONS

for submissions please contact dj lillyanne.
or mail us your demos and promos to:
futurehouse.net
P.O. Box 7785
Long Beach CA 90807-7785

general info: info at futurehouse.net
djlillyanne: djgirl at futurehouse.net
bookings: bookings at futurehouse.net

Please forward to your friends.

To unsubscribe, please reply with the words "Remove Me" in the subject head.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

8. Newsletter Subscriptions
We are currently updating our email distribution list. We apologize
for any inconvenience. Please be patient, we promise to remove you
asap.

©1996- 2002 futurehouse.net

--
--