[Dynagroove] Donald Glaude for Free and Charles feelgood at Swank...

Brett Ballou brett at b3cande.com
Tue Aug 20 16:50:01 PDT 2002

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up for a free party in Silver
lake....Please read below....The party is for Nike Presto and the dj's are
Z-Trip, DJ SWamp,Donald Glaude and Myself(closing set)......The party is
FREE, THE FOOD IS FREE, AND DRINKS ARE FREE.... It is supposed to be for
people under 21 but I think anyone can attend...The party is on the streets
in silver lake outside a barber shop.....It should be phat.....If you want
to go, all you have to do is email me or email the address below to
attend....So, if you are over 21....Go check out Swank with Charles feelgood
and Brett Ballou and Ameno in the back room playing 2-step and garage...And
if you are under 21 go and check out a FREE PARTY WITH DONALD GLAUDE AND
OTHER GUESTS.....
Peace out,
Brett

SWANK - WORLD-CLASS DJs..BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE...INFECTIOUS GROOVES
www.b3cande.com

ORANGE COUNTYs ONLY TRUE HOUSE MUSIC NIGHT. FEATURING WORLD CLASS GUEST DJs
AND SHOWCASING THE BEST IN OC AND LA TALENT

----

WEDNESDAY AUGUST 21ST 2002

B3 presents...

SPECIAL ENGAGEMENT........3 HOUR SET

CHARLES FEELGOOD (MOONSHINE RECORDING ARTIST)

&

BRETT BALLOU (B3, SWANK RESIDENT, OC)
 back room: OCs ONLY TWO-STEP AND GARAGE NIGHT.

FEATURING: THE PULL SYNDICATE (PULL RECORDS, LA)
AMENO & ROTATING GUEST DJs.........

DETAILS:
  a.. 9PM-2AM
  b.. 21+
  c.. COVER IS ONLY $10
  d.. Two distinct rooms of sound
  e.. Newly renovated and remodeled interior
  f.. Comfortable outdoor, heated smoking patios
  g.. Great drink specials all night long
  h.. Sushi served till 1:30am
  i.. Phone - 714.502.1600
  j.. Web - www.b3cande.com
  k.. Guest list & comments - info at b3cande.com
SWANK - Wednesdays
Liquid Lounge Nightclub & Sushi
7887 Center Ave. Huntington Beach, Ca
@ Beach Blvd. & the 405 Freeway

----

FUTURE DATES @ SWANK

WEDNESDAY AUGUST 28 2002

SPECIAL ENGAGEMENT - 3 HOUR SET!!

GENE FARRIS (FARRIS WHEEL RECORDINGS, CHICAGO)

BRETT BALLOU (SWANK RESIDENT, B3)

_________________________________

***** FOR THOSE OF YOU UNDER 21 AND CAN\'T ATTEND SWANK THIS WEDNESDAY
AUGUST 21ST.....CHECK OUT THE \\"PRESTO PARTY\\"

 DETAILS:

DJs - DONALD GLAUDE - Z-TRIP - DJ SWAMP - BRETT BALLOU (MIDNIGHT SET)

FREE ADMISSION - YOU MUST RSVP @ WWW.NEVERSTOP.COM/RSVP  OR INFO at B3CANDE.COM
(THIS IS A PRIVATE EVENT, RSVP IS MANDATORY).

FREE PARKING - FREE WATER - FREE FOOD!!!

LOCATED @ RUDY\'S BARBERSHOP 4451 SUNSET BLVD. LOS ANGELES.

_________________________________

 ****JOIN B3s VERY OWN BRETT BALLOU ON FRIDAY AUGUST 30TH 2002 @

          COCONUTS BAR AND GRILL IN DOHENY BEACH

          DJ\'S FOR THE EVENING ARE:

          DJ SWAMP

          BRETT BALLOU

           DJ ROC-RITE

           FOR INFORMATION CALL - 949.313.1007

           * THIS EVENT IS BEING PRODUCED BY OUR FRIEND JAMIE MADRID &
20/VISION ENTERTAINMENT www.20vision.com_