[Dynagroove] Enjoy this Saturday!!! $10

Naomi Austin djnaomiaustin at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 30 16:46:11 PDT 2002

Alright everyone, tomorrow night is going to be amazing.
All the boys are really excited to play. It's a celebration of everything we
hold sacred about House Music. The location, deejays, sound system, and
design were carefully selected to best support this Love. All for you, me,
us, and the past and progression of it all united. Get ready and get down
with us.

Enjoy, Saturday August 31st:
Iz (Joshua)- Tweekin', Classic, Seasons/ S.F.
Solar- PacificSound, SUNSET/ S.F.
Galen- PacificSound, SUNSET/ S.F.
Jonene- Safe In Sound, Panhandle, Stompy Stomp/ S.F./S.D.
Lance De Sardi- Chez, Igloo, Seasons/ L.A.
Naomi Austin- Gleam Recordings, Birthday Girl/ L.A.

Look out for the next e-mail. We are sending a special link to a discount
page that also contains the directions to our location, Mobius.

Print that page out and you'll get in for $10.00 the night of.

That's 6 incredible DJ's for the same price as a drink.

Just in case something happens with that e-mail, here's the link. The
directions will not be up until tomorrow.
http://www.fortifiedfunk.com/forlove.htm

See you tomorrow...

Much Love and Support-
Naomi and Da Boys