[Dynagroove] Enjoy::Directions and Discount for tonight::

Naomi naomi at fortifiedfunk.com
Sat Aug 31 16:31:49 PDT 2002

:::Enjoy Print-Out Discount :::

      Enjoy Print-Out Discount!

      Okay we know ya'll are po' and we love you more because of it.
      So, were giving you a special family discount.
      All we want to see is smiles, sweat, and butt shakin' tonight.
      Get it all out. We look forward to seeing you all tonight!

      Print this page out and your ass will get in for $10.00

      Here's the Nitty Gritty:

      :::The Timeslots:::

      Naomi- 9-10
      Lance- 10-11
      Solar- 11-12:30
      Galen- 12:30-2
      Joshua- 2-4
      Jonene- 4-5

      :::Directions:::

      FROM the 10 West (Santa Monica / Venice
      Take 10 west to the 110 North and exit 9th Street then, TAKE 9th Street
      Make a left on Figueroa, Make a Right on 2nd Street,
      Make a right on Garey It's at 209 Garey

      FROM the 101 (Silverlake / Hollywood)
      Exit Alameda/Union Station and make a Right on Commercial
      Make a Left on Alameda, Make a Left on 2nd Street
      Make a right on Garey It's at 209 Garey

      FROM the 405 N (Orange County)
      Take the 405 North to the 110 North
      Exit 9th Street then, TAKE 9th Street
      Make a left on Figueroa, Make a Right on 2nd Street,
      Make a right on Garey It's at 209 Garey

      FROM the 110 (Pasadena)
      Exit Hill and keep left and go thru Chinatown
      Make a Left on Temple, Make a right on Alameda,
      Make a Left on 2nd Street, Make a right on Garey

      No in's and out's please

      And please, no cigarette smokin' on the dance floor.
      Take it to the room near the entrance.

      Have fun!!

      Much Love and Support-
      Naomi and the Boys