[Dynagroove] TONIGHT!! - Saturday Feb 2nd 2002 - $5 Dollah Funk$

zackhill at vinyltribe.com zackhill at vinyltribe.com
Sat Feb 2 10:34:54 PST 2002

Tonight, Saturday February 2nd 2002 (02.02.02)

The Return Of $5 Dollah Funk$

With your favorite funky DJ's:

Zack Hill, Basskick, and Emi (VinylTribe)

$5 Dollah Funk$ is only $5 All night long, and there is a VERY llimited
capacity, so be sure to arrive early!!

Doors open at 9pm and we will be located at an ALL NEW Indoor/Outdoor
location just minutes south of LAX..

with a heated outdoor patio as well as a full bar serving up cheap drinks
all night!!

For directions and more information, you can call 310.217.7584 and visit
www.vinyltribe.com

We hope to see you tonight at $5 Dollah Funk$!! Thanks for your support!!

VinylTribe