[Dynagroove] Update: " Homies Do Play That" & other events not to be missed

Sunsetfilm at aol.com Sunsetfilm at aol.com
Wed Feb 13 02:59:04 PST 2002

(This is not a spam, if your not supposed to be on my e-mailing list please
type remove in the subject area & if you are receiving this again...  then
you are receiving this again)
Sunday, February 17th
FAMILY & No-I-Tu-Love
Invite you to fall...
         “IN LOVE”
A Valentine & Presidents Day Weekend Celebration
No Work, No School on Monday
For DJ line up and more info. call (213) 427-8107 - (818) 628-0375
March 9th FAMILY more TBA...
and for the final finale...