[Dynagroove] DESIGNFORMS

Jon Ra designforms at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 25 17:32:59 PST 2002

First off I'd like to apolgise for the shut down of the show,  but I'd also
like give you all in promter / party people land a lil bit of information.
For the party in saturday night I had permits to sell drinks, I had a permit
to take tickets at the door.  But did I have any rights ,  I guess not.  The
police did'nt ask me for my  permits the straight just rushed the door hand
cuffed everyone with out asking any ?'s.  For all you out there yes there
will be a make up party TBA., but we should be ware of our rights.  Do we
have any as promoters do we have any as dj's I guess thats what I am about
to find out.  So I will be sending out a e-mail and keep checking our info.
line for the make up date TBA. but thanks to everyone who showed support.

                       JONRA..designforms

   PS feel free to e-mail me with ?'s and coments