[Dynagroove] Changes aka JHYMNBRO'S OPINION!

dynagroove-admin at reelhouse.net dynagroove-admin at reelhouse.net
Tue Jun 25 09:43:09 PDT 2002

 I agree completely with Jhymn!!
Shannon shannon_kathleen at yahoo.com
  dynagroove-admin at reelhouse.net wrote: My opinion -- LAME.

I get "spam" all the time from all of our good friends on the Dynagroove
list, but fortunately for me, the perspective I take on it is that if
it's not interesting, the delete key is only centimeters away. If it is
interesting, I'm grateful to have gotten it and save it for later.

If it were up for a vote, I'd vote a BIG NO on proposition
"Anonymous-Poster".

JHYMN - noitulove at attbi.com

"If you yourself are at peace, then there is at least some peace in the
world."

-  Thomas Merton