[Dynagroove] Cade and Louis have worked a long time to get...

Benjamin Raymond benjamin at bodyrockdjs.com
Tue Jun 25 23:57:48 PDT 2002

you guys out to FreeThinking.  And now, there's a line at midnight every
week.  We don't want you to be in that line.  So get to Boardner's early and
listen to DJ Soul out on the patio from 10-12.  Or Marcus and I will be in
the main room warming it up at the same time.  Then at Midnight we go all
out 4 turntables the drum machine and three of us giving our heart and soul.
And the night won't rock unless the patio does.  So from the Flux camp(home
of Zach Rieken) we have Henry Self and Laura Claar.  They are going treat
you to some tasty tunes.

	We ask that if you haven't been to Boardner's before or haven't heard one
our 3x4 sets, that you make the trip out.  They do hit capacity pretty much
every week, so your early arrival is suggested.  Let Hollywood stand in the
alley trying to get in for once.

MAIN ROOM:

	10-12
	(The original two)
	Marcus Edward
	Benjamin Raymond

	12-2
	THE BODYROCKDJS (3x4) www.bodyrockdjs.com

THE PATIO:

	10-12
	DJ Soul

	12-2
	Laura Claar (Flux) www.fluxpromotions.com
	Henry Self (Flux)

1652 N. Cherokee
Just south of Hollywood Blvd
21+
Free
10-2

And there is a 3 or 4 level parking lot just north of Hollywood Blvd on
Cherokee that charges $5.50 max.  FYI.  Also, don't try and use a fake ID at
FreeThinking.  I've heard through the grapevine they are very tough on
fakes, and no you won't get it back.

We're excited and we hope you are too.

Thanks Cade and Louis ahead of time.  All the locals are/were very
appreciative of the opportunity to play for a packed house at FreeThinking.
Let's rock the house!

Ain't no party like a...
Benjamin
Marcus