[Dynagroove] March 2nd - Tropical Tour Kick Off!

dj dazy djdazy at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 1 18:08:35 PST 2002

Hey Everyone,

I feel like I've been in hibernation from the LA scene for a while! I always
seem to traveling when fun events are here. I'm out of the loop! I miss
everyone!

Anyway, I'm here this weekend and I've really been looking forward to this
party. I always love playing with DJ Heather, she is truly inspirational. It
will be a lot of fun to play after her and close out the party.

Hope to see some familiar faces on Saturday.  =)

Saturday March 2nd
Tropical Kick Off Party!
http://www.tropical-house.com/3202.htm

Line up: