[Dynagroove] Thanks for the support!

sacred grounds sgp02 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 3 16:59:57 PST 2002

We would like to thank those of you who made it out to GROW last night. It
was a great time. Just enough people and plenty of drinks to make the vibe
just right. Small and intimate! Ellen Ferrato is all I have to say. Music
from beginning to end was sick, sick, sick!!! Thanks to Lou, birthday boy
Ruben, and Lil' Carlitos for rocking the spot. Thanks Andy for the good
clear sound system too. Keep it bangin'!

Keep an eye out for the next GROW party coming May 4th.

Much peace and respect to all of you.

-SGP