[Dynagroove] weekend review

WhiskeyMbl at aol.com WhiskeyMbl at aol.com
Mon Mar 4 20:56:46 PST 2002

no one has written anything yet so i thought since
i never do, i will.

free thinking on friday was great, it was actually my
first time there since september - i am slightly ashamed
by that.  i really wanted to hear cle play, i've heard lots
of good things but had never witnessed it for my own
ears.  he had that small space a-banging.  alot of great
selections and smooth and fun mixes.  i ask, what is in
the water in texas?  that whole crew is just full of amazing
djs.  i missed most of jonra's set but caught the last bit,
everyone seemed happy and pleased with it, must have
been good.

i think saturday was my favorite tropical yet.  everyone was
so happy and friendly, gee i wonder why.....  we missed scott
findley and caught the last bit of mr annand's set.  heather got
on and just took off running.  that space has always had a comfy
air flow but this time around it was hot, not for lack of a/c or fans,
just so many bodies dancing hard.  dazy's set was awesome as
usual, though i know she is always concerned about making her
hometown happy, she always has a great set.  love the janet mix.
i was most impressed about how seamless the switchoff between
djs and their styles went.  it was so smooth and really complimented
one another, yet each got to show off their own stuff.  a very fun and
social party ben!

- deanna