[Dynagroove] Lil' SF Review

Danielle D dj_licker at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 15 23:56:01 PST 2002

We got there as Buck was finishing up his set.
It went:
Koolaid
Buck
Rasoul
Spun.

This was my first time hearing Buck, and I must say he didn't disappoint. He
was really into it, had his eyes closed and was groovin as though us dancers
weren't even there. Made me do the same.

Rasoul was Ok... but his highs were too distorted from being too loud. I
wasn't expecting a lot, but Spun definitely blew past all of my
expectations. He was dropping some hard tracks which had all of us die-hards
on our feet. Even though there were less than 20 people on the floor, no one
seemed to mind.

All of you who slept on this, you really missed out. A quality night of good
music, dope people, talent, and it wasn't rediculously overpriced.