[Dynagroove] THANK YOU! From "Easy"

justin at reelhouse.net justin at reelhouse.net
Mon Mar 18 14:11:46 PST 2002

The Rhythm Junkies & Dynagroove would like to thank everyone who made it out
to "Easy" on Saturday, the night started strong (we had a good crowd by 11:30,
I guess $5 b4 11:30 works)and stayed strong all night long....Also, thank you
to all the dj's: Lance, Jonene, & Brett....you guys are all awesome and never
disapoint. The music was great..from deep to bangin' to techy to electric, it
was all seemlessly woven together by the masters...keepin' everyone at a nice
energy level the whole night. As for the beer...DAMN!!! Ya'll can drink! 3 kegs
in 3 hours, I guess next time we'll have to get 5 of them. Sorry if you missed
out or didn't get your fill (we tried). The crowd stayed solid until about 2:30
when it started to thin out..but a bunch of you stayed till the bitter end
(ya'll are troopers). So, all-in-all it was a great night, tons of familiar
faces, great music, and a GREAT TIME!

Thank you all very much for your support!

                             Conway, Eric, & Cade

Stay on the look out for more events from the Rhythm Junkies and Dynagroove,
don't forget next Saturday is "SOLID GOLD" w/ Cade and Zack! (Only the hits
please)
And of course April 20th is the Dynagroove 3 year!!!!!!!!!!
6 hours w/ Diz + a "Seasons" room, + Cade & Zero. A wonderful night indeed!
See ya'll next time and THANKS!