[Dynagroove] Au: HEADZ - this Thursday 03.21.02 - Pasadena's getting hot

orence orence at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 18 21:30:23 PST 2002

Underground dance music in Pasadena?  For real!!

A HUGE thanks out to everyone that made it out to HEADZ the 1st Thursday
this month!

Special thanks to the dj's: chaosrex(artist formerly known as Ryz), Todd
Spero, Phil Evans and greG!!

This coming Thursday, March 21st, is the 3rd Thursday, and we're back.  In
form, we'll have some top notch breaks, deep-tech/tribal, and house
flavoring the evening with rhythms and basslines served on plates mixed by
our resident gourmets.  Our recipe can't be found everywhere, but it can be
celebrated as we intend to serve it with earthquake cabs and nice bodied
tops.  As garnishes, we've got some display visuals and a nice warm dance
floor.  Fresh air and Fresh company will be found on a comfortable patio
for smokin-n-chillin.

So... forward/email/call your buddies and come on down and groove it THIS
THURSDAY @ HEADZ:

HEADZ - 03.21.02
natecher (breaks) 9:00-10:40
greG (deep-tech/tribal) 10:40-12:20
alex d (house) 12:20-2:00

9pm-2am
The Reggae Lounge @ the Kingston Cafe
333 S Fair Oaks Ave
Pasadena, CA
Flyer/Map: http://alienunderground.net

Have your ID ready.
21+ =$5

The bar is beer & wine.
Plus, old-skool favorite: ginger beer!!

Groovy dancing atmosphere.
Decorations.
Dope covered back patio for meetin 'n chillin!
Security is friendly.
Parking is free (if the lot is full, i recommend the side street)

How far would you go to try this plate?  One might say, "You would walk 10
miles for that plate!" (he was talking about the aki, we liked the
quote).   One girl was overheard, "It's just 15 minutes north of downtown
on the 110," while another consented, "it was 5 minutes past Glendale on
the 134!"   And for others, it's just down the street.

see you when you're @ HEADZ,
-orence