[Dynagroove] Info About This List And How It Works

Cade O Nelson con at reelhouse.net
Tue Mar 19 14:04:51 PST 2002

Hey all.  I realise that many of you may already know some of this stuff
or you could care less but there has been some confusion on how this list
works.   Also I have had people accuse me of removing them from the list
when indeed I have not.  I have only removed 2 people from this list in
it's three years of use.  So here is some explanations on how it works.

1)  If you want to post to the list email dynagroove at reelhouse.net
    Do not email me directly or go to the mailing list page and fill
    fill in the "email adress" window with your post.

2)  If your email address bounces our email two times in a row it will
    automatically unsubscribe you from the list.  So if you use hotmail
    or something else like that and your box is full your address will
    be removed.  Don't take it personal it is how I have the list set up
    so that we do not generate useless traffic.

3)  If you are using pac-bell, southwest bell (AKA SBC) or any other bell
    for that matter you will not be able to post to this list.  The reason
    why is because SBC (Who now owns all the bell's) is an open mail relay
    meaning that it is a spammers delight.  So we blocked them.  If your
    email traverses any SBC network it will bounce.  You will however be
    able to recieve email from the list.  The solution to this is to email
    SBC and tell them to secure their network and also turn their reverse
    DNS on.  Or get a new service provider.  If these seem out of the
    question then start up a hotmail account if you want to post to this
    list.

4)  If you send attachments to this list it will be rejected

5)  If you html encoded emails it may be rejected because there is too
    much going on in it. K.I.S.  Keep it simple.

6)  If your email gets rejected by accident resubmit it because we will
    no longer have it on file.  don't demand us to "resend it!"

I hiope this clears up any confusion. AND I hope this clears up you
paraniod people out there that think I have purposly been "bouncing" your
emails...  I hold no grudges on this list.  If you have an event or a
review as long as it fits within the rules of the list and the above
details  it will go through.  So please stop accusing me of rejecting and
unsubscribing you when I am not.