[Dynagroove] Weekend Review

Cade O Nelson con at reelhouse.net
Mon Mar 25 12:05:12 PST 2002

Friday night turned out to be a really fun night.  Free Thinking is always
a good time for me because it is so stress free.  The guys from
"Lifted" came up from San Diego and really had the dancefloor bounce.  Got
give thanks to Jay, Jeremiah, and the other guy whom I forgot his
name.  They all played great and were super coll to kick it with... I look
forward to having them up for another Free Thinking.'

Saturday!   Hot Damn that was fun!  I could not have asked for a better
party.  The only negative thing was the left side of the sound going
out.  But other then that I think it was a great time.  But I tell you
what it is hard to get all those hits to mesh together smoothly.  Also
there about 10 records that I did not have time to get to.  But there is
always next year.  I hope all of you had as much fun as I did...   You
know I had fun because I was a slut!!!

cade