[Dynagroove] Re: Alluv recordings / INLAND KNIGHTS / spring break is here!

Underground Lounge tul_music_2002 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 25 22:48:34 PST 2002

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend coming up!  As spring begins
to bloom,  let's continue to enjoy quality music and new friends together.
Big thanx to dj Markalan for  last week's phenomenal set at tul...  I can't
wait to see all of you at this SATURDAY'S huge event with INLAND KNIGHTS on
the 30th...  This rare performance, along with some of  San Diego's finest
djs will be just what the doctor ordered.    See you there!
-stephen

T h u r s d a y,   March 2 8 th

The Underground Lounge
          brings you a night with
       Alluv Recordings

underground hip hop/ downtempo/  set by
JERSAN (tul, vinyl elements, right minded)

special birthday set by tul's own
VICTOR             plus

just back from miami beach WMC 2002
DUANE (alluv recordings, s.d.)

The Underground Lounge
every thursday @
Juke Joint Supper Club
327 4th avenue, (between J & K st)
downtown, san diego -ca -u.s.a.
http://www.theundergroundlounge.com
9pm to 2am  21+ w/id

S a t u r d a y   M a r c h  3 0 t h,  2 0 0 2

SoundSpeed Productions and The Underground Lounge present

INLAND KNIGHTS (drop music- uk)
        -live and direct from europe for one night only
        -2 innovative producers/djs that are sure to please

plus
G.MAXIM (4/soul, echo) & ERICK DIAZ (propaganda, csl) 2 DJS on 4 turntables
infamous J-BE (underground LOunge, s.d.)
EDISON (propaganda, csl, s.d.)
SILENT J (soundspeed, s.d.)

This party is proud to celebrate club Echo's 1 year anniversary !

INLAND KNIGHTS
Saturday March 30th
$8 before 10:00pm
21+ 9pm to 4 am
located @ Brick by Brick
1130 buenos avenue
San Diego, California
info @ 619.406.3737  <<<<<<<
or http://www.theundergroundlounge.com

special thanks goes out to Marques Wyatt at DEEP (l.a.), the good peeps at
Club Echo, the CSL family, dynagroove, Vinyl Elements (garage sales rock),
the interglobal SonicElectrojet, the funky brothers @ DeepSwing (l.a.),
Large records, david @ United Records, my heart and soul Ana Lucia, Frankie
Feliciano, my brother Sachamo (Ill Phonix radio is the Illest), and all the
warm, Shining people in San Diego.  Your undying positive energy continues
to resonate to foreign lands...