[Dynagroove] Coachella Heaven.

VBallR927 at aol.com VBallR927 at aol.com
Wed May 1 07:29:08 PDT 2002

alrighty peoples i never really reply on here but it seems like im the only
one that saw/heard herbert i not a musical expert so dont kill me on how i
describe the guy but it was sure interesting

the beginning of his set was very experimental...alot of electro and sampling
of sounds he created using bottles, cd cases hitting the microphone then the
cd cases beaking, even using a cereal box full of cereal hittin the mic. very
experimental not to danceable so i bounced to hear tiesto for a bit but that
got boring real quick and when i headed back to hear herbert he was playing
more danceable upbeat tempo. he was doing his thing on his keyboards and he
had another guy on another keyboard playing some good electro i left cause i
wanted to see prodigy but from what i heard from my friends who stayed he had
a female vocalist as well later on in his set.

as for bjork she had a band as well as Matmos on stage with her she was so
eloquent even when the computers were having problems she said " i think the
computers are ill so i will sing you more ballads" a song or two later she
said "i think the computers are cured now" in her islandic accent which is so
darn cute

there ya go
~patrick