[Dynagroove] things to know.

Adrienne Sanchez adee1007 at yahoo.com
Thu May 2 18:15:25 PDT 2002

Hello All,Tonight, May 2, at the Stone Bar in Hollywood Oscure from L.A.B.A. is performing a live show that shouldn't be missed. With over 15 years dj experience  and several tracks out on wax he has helped establish and promote the Los Angeles breaks scene. He will be preforming from 10 to 11, opening up for Oversoul 7 (formally Supreme Beings Of Leisure). There will also be an art show featuring Ego Plum and D. Smelter. The Stone Bar is Located at 5221 Hollywood Bl. near Western. This is a very talented group of peolpe, don't miss the oppurtunity to see this intimate show. Also check out the L.A.B.A. site complete with new tracks, pics, bios, live sets, and upcoming events, www.labadj.com  Also, Here Comes The Sun 2002
A free park party to benefit Josh Keddington
Saturday MAY 18th 11am-8.30pm
As we kick off this summer of Love with a bang  why
don't you come spread some of your love  to help
support  Josh Keddington  in his effort to not only
quit smoking but to raise money for for his surgery
procedure. You see our friend Josh who is only 24 yrs.
old has been diagnosed with Cancer in his throat He
has been a great friend.  As one of the Founders
of The Golden Rule he has made a contribution to the
underground community as a whole. So come support one
who would support you. We have secured permits for a
day of fun in the sun at Woodley park (directions
below) We will have a  Moonbounce for children only!
and for the children in us all we will have a jousting
ring for adults and children alike.  This will be a
free attendance event but if you can afford an extra 5
bucks for the cause that would be cool.

brought to you by :

Bluelovegroup, The Golden Rule,
Los Angeles Breakbeat Assoc. & F.A.M.I.L.Y.

Line up
11am - 12pm :  Bradley B  ( B-Sides collective )
12pm - 1 pm : Patricio aka D.Mode

1pm - 4pm : L.A.B.A. crew
                     oscure, adrienne sanchez,
                     the 2 covert captains are :
                                            bionic & odeed

4pm - 5.30 pm : Fester (LABA, F.A.M.I.L.Y.)

5.30 - 8.30 : The Golden Rule
           5.30 - 7pm JT Taylor (GR) &  Christian (Moonshine)           7pm - 8.30pm : Mike Breul  (GR)
 directions:
Get to the 405 fwy just North of the 101 fwy in the
San Fernando Valley,
Exit Burbank Bl, and turn to the West ( coming from
south go Left / from the North  Go right)
Go to the first light Woodley Bl. turn right
Continue 3/4 of a mile past the bend in the road to
the parking lots on the right side of Woodley
Park there we will be set up under the shady grove of
trees in the grass field *************One last thing, I went to Zen Bar yesterday and Las Palmas Monday to check out Tipper. This man is truely inspirational! He dj'd and busted out a live set. His shit was so off the hook. Clean, clean, clean! Unfortunitly there's was a little too much dancing room. I really wish people would open their minds to some different kinds of music and give breaks a chance. There is a lot of talent out there that simply isn't getting due respect in L.A. Lets stop that cycle.  Adrienne...