[Dynagroove] JESSE BROOKS @ electric tonight!!!

becky becky at distantbeat.com
Wed May 8 18:13:15 PDT 2002

hey everyone...
TONIGHT is lucas' big ol birthday party at electric...

he has invited jesse brooks out to play the breaks like he used to so it should be a real trip down the old school path...jesse was a MAJOR part of the los angeles breakbeat era so you know you wont be disappointed...we're expecting a bunch of the old heads to be crawlin' out the woodwork this week.

oscure will be opening up as well so it's gonna be a nice and full evening...

we're expecting a real nice friendly crowd and would love it if all y'all made it out to help make it a birthday to remember!!!

the infoline is 310-281-3312
address: 7000 Santa Monica Blvd.
Hollywood, CA

gonna be five bucks all night. you have to be 18+ to get in...full bar for 21+.

hope to see you all there.

becky*