[Dynagroove] Holy Mutha of Kid606!!!

deeper.groove alland at deepergroove.com
Sat May 18 15:30:01 PDT 2002

Glad to hear mention of the Kid on this list.
Been a kid606 fan for a long time now, and I'm really curious to hear
his new sounds.

Don't ever miss a chance to see anybody on tigerbeat... Cex, Electric
Company, Kid606, Stars as Eyes, Dat Politics, and even though I think
there's only been a remix or 2 on tb6, Hrvatski is some serious quality
shit. The only ones I'm not really down with are merzbow and the
blechdom girls.

There's a whole lot going on in that little IDM scene that's changing
the music we know and love bit by bit. I know there's a lot of house
purists on this list, but you have to keep an open mind and go hear what
these pioneers are doing. I mean they're all in the same school as
artists such as Kit Clayton, Sutekh, Twerk, Safety Scissors, Jasper, Lo
Rez, and of course that leaks over into a whole lot more comin from
Europe.

Peace
a.