[Dynagroove] Re: Joeski info (I need it)

Will Yardley william+dynagroove at hq.newdream.net
Fri May 31 14:33:58 PDT 2002

amanda m wrote:
> Antonio Barros <djantoniocarlo at hotmail.com> wrote:

>> I would really like to check out Joeski this weekend, he's one of my
>> favorite producers. Can anyone help me out? It would be most
>> appreciated.

> INFO LINE for JOESKI/STEVE LORIA party this saturday...
>
>  (818) 289-1377.

i'd highly recommend checking this out.  while joeski may not be as good
as he used to be (as far as track selection), he's still one of my
favorite djs, and (whether you like his style or not), he's one of the
smoothest djs around.  he also doesn't play in LA that often.

especially if he's really going to be playing older stuff, this should
be a great party.

speaking of the chocolate factory, i wish someone would bring sameer out
again.  the last time i saw him play in LA he rocked the house... he's
definitely an underrated dj.

--
Will Yardley
input: william < @ hq . newdream . net . >