[Dynagroove] speaking of intimate gatherings-come HOME on Saturday 11/16

amanda m dtek29 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 4 12:23:33 PST 2002

on saturday,
november 16th, 2002  Home
presents an intimate night of
deep & sexy house

 @ the sunset room

(1430 N Cahuenga Blvd Hollywood, CA) Hosted by Amanda M. & The Artist Movement featuring our friend LIZA RICHARDSON
(kcrw 89.9, la)
withHome resident

JORDAN
(unitingsouls, unionsoundsystem, home, la)

come experience something a little bit different...
come dance the night away under the stars...

the house patio is beautiful, the soundsystem is bangin,
and the fireplace will keep us all warm & cozy...

come share a night of deep & sexy house
with your friends @ Home.

ONLY $10 with RSVP for the guestlist so be sure to RSVP!
We will reach capacity.  TO RSVP email full names to
home at cherryevents.com and for more info please call
323.933.4818.

See you all @ HOME!!!