[Dynagroove] ONE YEAR

Jonra XXX designforms at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 4 22:17:08 PST 2002

Well, let me first off say Titonton,,, people this guys was off the scale,
straight more skills than a single dj can handle and display . I need to
also apologise for this location the girl who ran the location was very
unreasonable, about everything that had to do with this event , from my
offer for an open bar to giving me the location till the time I had paid to
use the location till, none the less, I send out me deepest and most sincere
apologies to the gent's that were kicked out of the show due to the
unkindness of the lady who ran the spot., hit me up privatly guys I'll hook
you up. I also need to send thanks to all my peps who helped put this crazy
night togther, Daniela, Mark Ackerson, Paul T, Peter & Irik,  LFS, Lilia ,
and to the DJ's  ,Titonton you were simply unreal I am still trippin on what
I saw from you, and Aaron you rocked it,  I hope all you peps can come enjoy
what DESIGNFORMS has instore for you LA ..... and on a final note ......

you aint heard nothing yet....

JONRA..designforms..