[Dynagroove] if you didn't go to twister last night, you MISSED out

amanda m dtek29 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 5 11:32:11 PST 2002

walked in around midnight to hear scott findley playing some nice techy beats.  very dubby and smooth, probably the best set I've heard of his, definitely made me want to dance.  soon rithma got on and ROCKED it, moving from jazzy uptempo to hard and funky to deep & techy.  you usually wont find me dancing much on monday nights but this time I just couldn't help it.  rithma's set was the best DJ set I've heard in a long, long time.

these boys are dope. i am constantly amazed at how musically SPOILED we are in LA...the pool of talent we have here is sick! don't sleep people. come to twister next monday.