[Dynagroove] the mixer chatroom

Lars 'LB.' Behrenroth / BOC Productions lars at housesound.com
Wed Nov 6 00:55:54 PST 2002

>since were on this topic...  does anybody have any experience w/the
>allen & heath XONE mixers.  I've read a bit about them & notice that
>they have a number of effects & features but are also priced kinda
>high.  I've only seen it used commonly in europe & it was never a
>bad showing...
>--michael

is that the one they have at spundae ?
played on that one a few times and it rocks .. the EQs are soooo
sweet and tough
and the cutoff / resonance filter section can be realllly nice if you
know how to
work it :) .. ask q-burns :) .. we dig that shit, I guess .. hehehe

so, if that's it .. I hate the silver but love the blue LEDs

peace, lb.

--
-----------------
new DJ-Demo mix online - just click this link and your realplayer should start:

OCTOBER 2002 Lars Behrenroth & Sinan Baymak rmx. on DIASPORA
Alma Horton - Lies (Summer in Hamburg Remix)

SEPTEMBER 2002 Lars Behrenroth on NORDIC TRAX
MARBLE (Percussion by Sinan Baymak)
on the new BUTTON-DOWN BEATS Compilation
nick:larsLB on #313 --- AOL IM:lbhamburg --- ICQ:32705522

BOC Productions Online  @  http://www.bocproductions.com
GlobalHouseConnection Mixshow @ http://globalhouseconnection.com
Deeper Shades of House Radioshow @ http://deepershades.de